Photo: Just had to share...

Colinna

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi everyone

I just had to take a photo of Dinolegs and his latest relaxation position. LOL!! :cool:

She's been sitting there on and off all day. She actually looks like she's smiling.

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

Dinolegs is looking so much healthier than she did at the pet shop.

Ignore the white flecks on his head/body...it's food, oh, and the poop. DOH!! :eek:

looking good.

all axies do seem to look like they are smiling for some reason.

I've seen my axie sit like that, she will do that for hours and just looks up waiting for a feed.

cute smileing axie:wacko:, but how did it get poo on its head:confused:

LOL I meant ignore the poop on the ground. It's food on it's head. Hehe!!

Dinolegs sure knows how to chill!

I like black axolotls! Is the colour called black?
Love your pictures!

I'm not sure of the official colour name for him. He's mostly black although down his sides are more a dark grey. When the light is off you cannot find him on the black sand.

Is he not melanoid? I'm still not very good with my knowledge on colours beyond leucistic!

Stunning axolotl though. =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back