Kisses for my niece

kirsty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My beautiful niece Issy giving Squidward the axoblotl as she calls them a big kiss, and Squidward giving her one back to say thank you for feeding her :) so gorgeous

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 334
That is just too cute! Such a sweet photo. :D

I know when I saw I just couldn't resist the photo :)

Aw! Thats so cute! Bit scared when I saw the ghost in the tank though! Is that an axie guardian angel?? ;)

Aw! Thats so cute! Bit scared when I saw the ghost in the tank though! Is that an axie guardian angel?? ;)

Hehe, wondered what you were talking about at first, well I hope I am looking after them well enough to be their guardian angel :happy:

my little cousin langley did the same thing to pixie. and he came right over and did it too. it was so cute. kids and axie, its a whole other experience.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back