Any Ideas what this is?

kirsty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My female Axie has this odd looking thing attached to her cloaca area, i think the grainy bit is sand attached to it but what is it attached to? Is this natural (maybe from where she has been a poo)? WIll it go away by itself or should I do something about it?

Attachments

• IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 213
I've very occasionally seen this on my big two... Usually just after they've pooped. I think it'll go away :)

Has it gone already?

Only just saw these replies, she had just been laying eggs but it has gone :)

She has amazing markings...could you post a picture of all of her ?:D

Just looked through all my hundreds of photos of Squidward and can't find a whole body one which shows off her markings, have attached a few but I will definitely make it my mission to get some more soon :happy:

The markings are mainly on her tail and legs and Spongebob has them too :happy: Didn't want him to feel left out so the last one is of them both

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 156
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back