Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Pocket frogs anyone?

Neotenic_Jaymes

Reaction score
Pocket frogs is a iphone/ipad/ipod application it maybe on other devices as well. Its a Frog game where you breed different frogs and level up. You can race your frog or even trade frogs between friends on the network. There's stamps you use for shipping and you even have a mail box. You can buy frogs, habitats and all sorts of supplies to keep your frogs happy.

Just wondering are there any other Pocket Frog Players on Caudata? If so lets trade frogs and such!

Attachments

• IMG_3448.PNG
    IMG_3448.PNG
    329.8 KB · Views: 3,984
  • IMG_3449.PNG
    IMG_3449.PNG
    351.6 KB · Views: 831
  • IMG_3450.PNG
    IMG_3450.PNG
    395 KB · Views: 2,263
  • IMG_3451.PNG
    IMG_3451.PNG
    175.3 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_3452.PNG
    IMG_3452.PNG
    110.7 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_3455.PNG
    IMG_3455.PNG
    167.1 KB · Views: 6,810

zoezakella

Reaction score
LOL could not resist downloading it and having a nose! Quite a cute game however have only just started playing :D

Neotenic_Jaymes

Reaction score
LOL could not resist downloading it and having a nose! Quite a cute game however have only just started playing :D

Let me know how you do. I've been playing for a long time now and its fun. Its better when you can exchange frogs or gift them to other people.

The Banana

Reaction score
I play pocket frogs on my mum's iPhone, quite admusing really... think I'm up to either level 9 or 10.
Doesn't normally let me play, but when she does it's fun. :happy:

Neotenic_Jaymes

Reaction score
I play pocket frogs on my mum's iPhone, quite admusing really... think I'm up to either level 9 or 10.
Doesn't normally let me play, but when she does it's fun. :happy:

I knew you were going to reply to this thread. What's your name on there send me a frog or two!

The Banana

Reaction score
You knew? Smarty pants, know me too well. :p
Umm.. I honestly have noooo idea of my name. I'll have to convince mum to let me play. *Brings out the sad eyes*.

zoezakella

Reaction score
Well thanks Jaymes for wasting even more of my precious little me time I have left lol am addicted to this game now agghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Frogs all coming along nicely even got a legendary one :)

PM me your name on this and will add you :D

P..s will say hubby is glad that these amphibians are on my phone rather than in another tank ;)

Neotenic_Jaymes

Reaction score
Well thanks Jaymes for wasting even more of my precious little me time I have left lol am addicted to this game now agghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Frogs all coming along nicely even got a legendary one :)

PM me your name on this and will add you :D

P..s will say hubby is glad that these amphibians are on my phone rather than in another tank ;)

Ha! That's so awesome. How do you like the Latin/Greek names? I play a lot myself. So addictive! I'll send you a pm.

fire_newt

Reaction score
I love that game, I have it on my ipod. Once I accidently let my ipod die and once I had it charged a few days later I went to check on my frogs and all 100 or so had reverted back to eggs and the hatch time was set for 1000 days.... Needless to say I had to re-install it. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1