Update and.... you guessed it a Question.

Mr Poseidon

Reaction score
Dayton, Oh (summer) Charleston SC (fall winter spr
Country
United States
Display Name
~~Eddie~~
Hey all!

So ive moved my axi from Ohio to South Carolina 14hr drive!!!! he is all good! but when leaving i broke my tank.... luckly i got a new one and hes already at home! AND he has a new friend!!! my exgf asked me to babysite her axi! i love having both of them!!!!

i also have set up another tank for breeding Shrimp and Mollies as fun food!!!

so now onto my question... i am involved in leadership organization call The Bonner Leaders. This year my focaus will be on animal rights both demstic and wild. and now that ive become obsessed with axis!!! and i would like to know...

When is Herp week? any ideas what i could do as a project (a one day thing).

Yes were just to different, but were still friends enough that im watching her axi and over xmas break and spring break. so thats tight! and as soon as i move out of the dorms im going to get a big a** tank.

I'm glad you can still be friends :) sorry for taking your thread off on a tangent! So, Herp Week, c'mon people.

eh its fine!

I have just become very passionate about my axi. and i would like to give back to my local herps, beacuse i know before i ever had an axi i never thought twice about it. and now im obsessed!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back