Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

7 month old dobrogicus...

Niels D

Reaction score
IMG_2701.jpg

Imagine your 2 year old son getting a beard...
IMG_2702.jpg

Last edited:

eljorgo

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine your 2 year old son getting a beard...

It would be actually 10 year old son if you make proper scale comparisions. You cant make direct comparisions since a newt does not live as much as us but 5 times less.
Nice critters. I miss this species I once had. Are yours from Alex? Mine were..

Cheers!

Niels D

Reaction score
Haha, you really thought about that haven't you? I didn't bother making a serious comparison, but I'm glad you did. ;)
Just imagined a baby with a full beard, but maybe I'm starting to loose it. :bowl:

I've got my dobros from Harry Dresens, just like the carnifex. Alex and Harry know eachother, so I don't know if they got the animals of the same source. Have you visited The Netherlands before?

Last edited:

Azhael

Site Contributor
Reaction score
I knew the premature little fella looked familiar xD Mine are from Harry´s too.
They are such a fantastic species to raise! Congrats Niels :)

eljorgo

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, you really thought about that haven't you? I didn't bother making a serious comparison, but I'm glad you did. ;)
Just imagined a baby with a full beard, but maybe I'm starting to loose it. :bowl:

I've got my dobros from Harry Dresens, just like the carnifex. Alex and Harry know eachother, so I don't know if they got the animals of the same source. Have you visited The Netherlands before?

HAHA Oh I really did though about it on first place ^^ Even as a small 5-7 old kid playing with toys with another kids, I'd rather yell at them and tell them they couldn't play with 20cm and 4cm toy cars together since they were not in proportion scale, than agree to play. I always had a very sharp eye for all types of proportions. No wonder pushing so much from them in every task gave me the huge myopia level i have today. Glad they invented contact lenses lol. Anyway I think we don't see 10years old kids with beards anywhere so your point is still right ;) I have myself 19, and I don't have a beard. Got 21 years old friends with also no beards...
No I never visited the Netherlands, I bought mine from Alex but they were shipped from a friend of mine in Overijssel to me back in 2009.

Cheers,

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!