Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Photo: You know it's feeding night when.....

EmJ

Reaction score
emj-albums-todd-picture23029-a.jpg

So I'm not the only one who gets a heads up when food is due right? :rolleyes:

EmJ

Reaction score
D'aww thank you :) She does cute pretty well! I wonder how many more teatime faces there are like that about! :p

Bdyoung

Reaction score
I know its feeding night when my axie runs to the glass and get sand all over its face :p

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 291

DeCypher

Reaction score
That is an awesome picture! When it's bloodworm time both my Axolotls will run into eachother and tear up the aquarium.

EmJ

Reaction score
Awww how funny :p They do look very pathetic when they are all covered in sand! I can sympathise with the tank destruction too! Todd fancies herself as somewhat of a landscape Gardner... :confused:

Martin21114

Reaction score
Awww how funny :p They do look very pathetic when they are all covered in sand! I can sympathise with the tank destruction too! Todd fancies herself as somewhat of a landscape Gardner... :confused:

hahaha I've replanted so many tank because of "adjustments" my critters have made. Nobody shreds a tank like Bowser, my snapping turtle hatchling... he pushes driftwood around that's like 10 times his size.

DeCypher

Reaction score
I have a snapping turtle hatchling too! I found him in the middle of the road with a cracked shell, so I took him home and he is now healed and happy.
When it's feeding time for him he opens his mouth and runs around...it looks really funny xD

PandaHuggaz

Reaction score
One time the sand settled on my axolotls face and it looked exactly like he had little eyebrows. :) It was adorable! Too bad I don't have a pic of it.
I know its feeding night when my axie runs to the glass and get sand all over its face :p

arianja

Reaction score
One time the sand settled on my axolotls face and it looked exactly like he had little eyebrows. :) It was adorable! Too bad I don't have a pic of it.

That must have been so adorable! wish i could have seen that :)

My froggie just races back and forth trying to stuff his mouth with imaginary food when he gets hungry

Morrison

Reaction score
Hungryyy!

Attachments

• SNV13690.JPG
    SNV13690.JPG
    232.8 KB · Views: 221
  • SNV13448.JPG
    SNV13448.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 247

kaliko22

Reaction score
This is Pinky begging/looking for food lol If he see's me and it is time to eat, he will stand up and start searching for my hand with something wiggly in it :wacko:

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!