Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

What does it mean when?

Olivia97

Reaction score
I was looking on "User CP" and it shows all the Rep points but my last one says "*little green box* N/A and recieve date" what does this mean?:confused:

TylototritonGuy

Reaction score
I was looking on "User CP" and it shows all the Rep points but my last one says "*little green box* N/A and recieve date" what does this mean?:confused:

Basically it means that the thread or post that you received Reputation Points for has been deleted. It still counts towards your reputation so don't worry it won't go down :)

Chinadog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Reputation is given out by members regarding the information you post. Positive (green) rep can be given if your post is helpful or contains good information and negative (red) rep can be given if your post contains wrong information or is unacceptable in other ways.
Basically, if you don't put opinions across as fact, be courteous to other members and do a little research before you offer advice that turns out to be wrong, you shouldn't get any bad rep. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!