Greetings, from Robin and Spock!

Bloodedflowers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I'm Robin!
I am 21 and from the North East of England! I study Forensic Science at the local university, and have been crazy about aquatics and amphibians for a long time! I have mainly kept fish throughout my life (sadly when I was younger these didn't last long due to my inexperience as a child and not having access to the things they required, my parent's had the whole "just stick it in a bowl attitude.)

I am currently the proud owner of Spock, my axolotl, I got him when he was only a few weeks old in October last year, he's now a good 5 inches long!
I also own two gorgeous black moors called Morrisey and Ziggy, and a third fancy called Dr Doom (Named so due to his unpleasent attitude to my moors which resulted in him having to be separated!)

I'm very happy to be a part of this forum! ^_^

Attachments

• 560076_10200682238401501_1441562407_n.jpg
    560076_10200682238401501_1441562407_n.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 187
Welcome Robin :)

You've certainly got a very cute axie!
Glad you've found the forums :)

<3 >o_o< <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back