Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

All A. marcodactylum keepers read this

desertiguana

Reaction score
Just wanted to know how many people have long toes. Right know I'm just keeping the eastern subspeices. Cheers to all keeps mrcodactylum or not.:happy:

revika

Reaction score
Mine likes to stay underground a lot of the time, so I don't get to interact with him as much as my Rough Skinned Newt (who just likes to lounge about in her water). That's alright though, he likes his tunnels. Not very shy at all, just wants to keep moving.

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
I kept a small colony of these guys for a while. I think they're awesome! They've got lots of personality, like a tiger salamander, in a little tiny body. I wish I could get my hands on some more.

Hayden

Reaction score
I just bought some off a friend, and they're some of my favorites. They're all so sassy! I have them set up like tiger sals, is there anything particular to the species they need in their habitat?

noneofmany

Reaction score
I've had two larvae A. Macrodactylum for a week and a half so I can't give you any real strong impressions other than that I like them and they seem very hardy.

I was actually wondering about how much people care about this species myself since comments about them seem to pop up on sites with alot collectors every so often.

Personally I think the adults are cooler looking than many tiger salamanders as their a little more defined looking and elongated. I'd kill for one of the deep green ones.

i

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!