Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Aquiring these worms..

J

jesper

Hmm, I am looking around for white and grindal worms just to make sure I have a supplier in case of emergency but I can't find any reliable sources. Since I have ordered from the UK several times before with great success I am mainly looking there. I find suppliers on the aquarist classifieds from time to time, that's about it.
So where do you british boys and girls find yours?

J

jesper

Thanks Mike! They say they've only got mixed cultures.. Is this true or is it only white worms?
I'm primarily looking for grindals...
Also is the cultures bigger than usual? They charge double the amount that I have payed before so I hope so ;)
It's cheap anyhow since you don't need to buy new ones but you always compare to the rest of the market anyhow eh...the market seems to be somewhat limited at the moment though...

P

phoebe

I just buy mine from shops but i heard that Pets at home supplies frozen ones, you must e-mail them for details and i think you can order them.

Romeo

Reaction score
Aquiring

:confused:I searched all over Goa, India,could not get anyone selling these white worms, I need to know if any one can help me by telling me how to start it without a start up culture, if it is possible, please help if u can:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!