Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Axolotl Breeders in North Carolina

Reaction score
I am looking for an axolotl breeder near Charlotte North Carolina, or someone who is willing to ship me an axolotl for a good price :happy: I won't be buying an axolotl for another three months or so, but after lots and lots of research, I knew for sure that I'd get one! I'll be a first time axolotl owner, so any tips would be great! Also, it would be wonderful if someone could recommend the best tank to buy for an axolotl. I found a twenty-nine gallon long tank at a petstore for a good price, but unfortunately it doesn't have a screened lid. Thanks so much!

JoshuaD

Reaction score
Hi Isabella,
We are in Greensboro and have a batch growing at present. I can keep you updated if you are interested, just DM me. :talker:

-Josh

rhotle

Reaction score
Looks like you already found a possible breeder, but you should definitely check out the classifieds section of the site ---> Here! You can see what's being sold, traded, or sought after if you have something you want to sell in the future as well!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!