Axolotl tattoo!

notaphrodite

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure if this is OK or anyone has interest but I got an axolotl tattoo and wanted to share! Do you have any cool axie tattoos??

this was done mezoamerican style by Carlos at Think Tank in CO in honor of my axie Warchild (alive and well) and his species history. I didn’t mean it to be watermelon colored on purpose but i love how it turned out SO much..

Attachments

• A8015688-F2EF-4958-954E-66E773476F20.jpeg
    A8015688-F2EF-4958-954E-66E773476F20.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 10,073
I think that is a beautiful tattoo and the colors/ patterns are wonderful.

Wow. Your tattoo is very unusual and beautiful. I got an axolotl tattoo about 5 years ago for my birthday. I was drunk and don't remember anything, unfortunately. Lol. Guess what part of my body I got that tattoo on? Ahahaha. I don't regret it because by all accounts it was the best birthday of my life. I also have a tattoo on my chest, it's a Iranian Tattoo. This tattoo doesn't have a fun story like the axolotl, but it's my favorite tattoo. Turns out I can get a tattoo while sober. Lol. Would love to hear your stories too. How did you decide to get a tattoo?

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back