baby axolotl with new white spots

my sweet ponyo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
4D5FC3A7-27C6-4B89-8287-70B47F9D5362.jpeg

i was keeping in her tupperware with daily water changes excpet for last weekend so she was in the same water for two days and today i transfered to a tub because i noticed she got bigger and the tupperware seemed too small, i feed her twice a day with blood worms and. She is very active and swims around a lot but i just noticed these new white spots today and im so scared :(( I got her last month and she was about an inch smaller i think shes like 4inches now maybe? Im just not sure what should the healing process be because shes so small? I really dont want to lose her, because her gills looks pretty spotty, any help will be so very appreciated.

View attachment 87504
i was keeping in her tupperware with daily water changes excpet for last weekend so she was in the same water for two days and today i transfered to a tub because i noticed she got bigger and the tupperware seemed too small, i feed her twice a day with blood worms and. She is very active and swims around a lot but i just noticed these new white spots today and im so scared :(( I got her last month and she was about an inch smaller i think shes like 4inches now maybe? Im just not sure what should the healing process be because shes so small? I really dont want to lose her, because her gills looks pretty spotty, any help will be so very appreciated.
Could you get a better picture? It may be fungal or just spots that they grow.

If you speak about the clear spots on the gills, on the face view, they look like iridophores.
100 % normal, so.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back