Best place to buy Brine Shrimp eggs? (USA)

marienaswarens

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
MSwarens
I'm just wondering where the best deal is for Brine Shrimp eggs is online. Where can I get the best price/quality? I need to order them ASAP, and I'll only need enough to feed approx. 10 Axolotl babies for 3 weeks.

Awesome, just ordered them :) They're located in California, and I'm in Oregon, so it should be a speedy delivery. Thank you very much!

I know this is a old thread, Mswarens I was just wondering how long the order took to get to you.. Thanks so much!!

i just tried to order.. it says the store is closed...

The crickets are very sick lately, there is a disease going around, this brown stuff that gets under their exoskeleton and kills them. I have had to resort to using mealworms to feed my fire bellied toads and i am just wondering what mealworms eat so that they will live longer.

- Thanks!

I know I'm late as well but thanks for the website I'm ordering from them for my frogs and badis badis because my daphnia got wiped out by a rotting root in the culture, so I am letting them recover, and absolutely no one around here sells live aquatic foods...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back