Brisbane Fish and Aquarium Auction

peterj

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
PeterJ
I hope it's ok to post this here.

QFAS is having another auction this Saturday (29/3) at St Josephs College Basketball Stadium, Gregory Terrace Spring Hill. The last one was heaps of fun and had a few lotls as well as plants and live foods up for grabs (not to mention tons of fish etc...). Hope to see some of you there :).

There hasn't been one these for a while but it's on again this Saturday (15/11/08). Click here for details. The last auction had a couple of sellers with axolotls and I got some bargains on plants that are hard to get in pet shops.

Thanks Peter,
Great to know, I was wondering if they would have any axies. Their next one isn't unitl July, but i'll definitely be checking it out :happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back