Caecilian.org down

P

paris

its been over a day now since the site has been down-the message doesnt look like its coming from the site owners-is there any way to contact them? ive been wanting to know for a while since there have been a lot of bogus ad postings that need booted anyways.....

anyone know if the site is hosted anymore? i tried to send an email to them and got this:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

caecilian@caecilian.org
all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts

yeah i know that one works, but most people wont be sent to that address if they use our link here or the google link. i am wondering like the other regulars if they just failed to pay the upkeep fees-on top of the access issue they are having alot of spam posters get in and thats really ticking me off. worse of all it seems we cannot get a hold of the site operators and their email link is bad-it comes back.

ok-now default and eelsdisc_2001 dont work!...so no caecilian.org for a while, i guess ill write dave, hes going to be the new person running it-can anyone else access it??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back