Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Captive project UK Tylototriton

mr cyclone

Reaction score
Aswell as the Tylototriton Yangi breeding there will also be an opportunity for some CB small variant Tylototriton Shanjing CB2015 F3 Generation.I will be receiving a number of them this month and I am looking for some interest to help raise and possibly breed the species in the future. I will only be selling the animals in small groups to experienced Tylototriton keepers,
Will be nice to see a good boom in people keeping them again in the UK, A potential studbook will be part of the plan so keepers can collate information etc.
Anyone in the UK who has a lot of experience with Shanjing or Kweichowensis etc send me a P.M

wrage

Reaction score
not an experience tylotriton keeper...but just wanted to wish you every success! had my eye on some shanjing for a while now and apart from a rough looking individual at Hamm recently not had any success.there were a couple of people breeding a few years back but not heard anything for a while. may try get some from the continent myself next year depending on my situation... that said, if/when CBUK available i would be very interested

dutch guy

Reaction score
I wish you good luck.
Here in the Netherlands are onely 2 breeders succesfull.
One of them is my wife.
For the Firth year in a row she has juveniles(33) and larvae.

dutch guy

Reaction score
Hi Sean,
I'm well, not on facebook anymore, but stille active.
My wife is for the fifth year succesvol, this year onely F2.
Last year she had F3 as well.
She is on facebook, Marianne Overmars, she is als member of newt and salamanders.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!