Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Chiller Recommendations

Lilgeck

Reaction score
What chiller do you all use for your tanks (if you use them)? I want to invest in one but I also wanna make sure it’s good quality for the price. So, if you have a favorite chiller brand, send them my way!

BasilBear

Reaction score
I actually bought a chiller from this company called Chill Solutions. The product got great reviews. After purchasing it we upgraded my Axolotls tank to bigger size then the recommended maximum (the chiller goes up to a 30 gallon) But we never got to use it. The only thing I did touch was part of the tubing to soak in dechlorinated water, thinking I was going to use it. If you would be interested in purchasing it from me please pm me and we can come up with a price that we are both comfortable with🙂. This is the link to the company of you want to look it over: Water Chillers for Aquariums, Hydroponics, and Nano Tanks

Lilgeck

Reaction score
I actually bought a chiller from this company called Chill Solutions. The product got great reviews. After purchasing it we upgraded my Axolotls tank to bigger size then the recommended maximum (the chiller goes up to a 30 gallon) But we never got to use it. The only thing I did touch was part of the tubing to soak in dechlorinated water, thinking I was going to use it. If you would be interested in purchasing it from me please pm me and we can come up with a price that we are both comfortable with🙂. This is the link to the company of you want to look it over: Water Chillers for Aquariums, Hydroponics, and Nano Tanks
That would be great! But it would have to be a time when I have more funds to pay for it. I’ll come back to this thread when I can, and message you? If that’s okay

BasilBear

Reaction score
That sounds great! Whenever you are ready you can message me and we will come up with a price😊.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!