Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Dart frog tank opinions

Parodiusgamer

Reaction score
Opinion on Exo terras habisphere tank for 2 dart frogs. Worth the money or complete waste? Enough space or too confided? Looking into getting a nice tank before I purchase dart frogs and liked the look of it. Appears to be a 9.5 gallon tank. However I want the best environment possible for them so if the tank is not good enough do you think a different exo Terra tank would be good or a certain sized fish tank. Thanks.

rachel1

Reaction score
That depends entirely on the species you want in it. It would probably be great for a couple leucomelas or auratus, but a bit small for more than one of the larger tincs. Not having seen it in person, I would make sure any openings are small enough to keep in your fruit flies. I like the look, though- I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Parodiusgamer

Reaction score
It would be for two auratus dart frogs :) Thanks for your opinion, just wanted to make sure it was good enough for the little lads before I bought it.

demms

Reaction score
if you are thinking of getting dartfrog get a proper dartfrog tank. better for you and the frogs in the end.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!