Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

EBay and Axolotl Shipping Nightmare

Wysper

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems selling axolotls on eBay?

I have had the worst experience in my entire time on eBay this past week.

Listed some axolotls, and it was taken down due to shipping policy. I listed as 1-3 business day shipping. So, I relisted with 1 day shipping only and stated in the listing that I would ship only on Monday or Tuesday. Apparently this was not good enough for them. They require one day shipping ONLY. So if the purchase is made on Wednesday, the buyer receives on Thursday.

And here I thought doing it that way would make more sense... Apparently they don't believe so. Ugh.

So apparently I had one sell before their took down the listing... already contacted the buyer and he is FINE waiting for shipping to be done on Monday the 27th. But apparently eBay doesn't want to deal with it. I can't even see the purchase anymore, but the money is pending to my PayPal account.

Rawr! I just want to scream. lol

Anyone else have these issues?

Canecorsonewt

Reaction score
If you can still sell your axolotls on ebay. Cant you say it takes so many days for processing and include shipping in that? I have bought stuff from a seller that said it would take 10 days to process plus shipping?

Wysper

Reaction score
The longest "processing" time available on their system is 3 business days. It won't let it be longer than that, because it is Live Animals.

Some animals are accepted on eBay, axolotls are one of the permitted animals.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!