Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Field guide : Anfibios y Reptiles de la Península Ibérica, Baleares y Canarias (Barbadillo et al)

OZIRIS

Reaction score
Title : Guía de campo, Anfibios y Reptiles de la Península Ibérica, Baleares y Canarias
Ed. GeoPlaneta, 1999
Authors :L.J. Barbadillo,J.I. Lacomba, V.Pérez-Mellado,V.Sancho & L.F. López Jurado.

I bought this book because I could see that includes the lizards/amphibians of Canary Islands, which are forgotten in the mayority of books. I find the book interesting because It has a lot of species and information about them that other books don't have. This information includes photos,biology, sexing, distribution areas, habitats, adults and juvies descriptions,etc, of each animal; and keys to find out species.

It's a bit big to be a fieldguide but I keep thinking It's a good book.:happy:

150516.jpg

Azhael

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Field guide : Anfibios y Reptiles de la Península Ibérica, Baleares y Canarias

My former roommate had that book and it´s not bad. May be a bit lacking of info sometimes, but hey...it´s not meant to be an encyclopaedia.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!