Gifts / Donations

A

admin

I'd like to thank both Raphael Desreumaux and David Nash for their generosity. Raphael now has his own Caudata.org email account.

Can we PayPal donations? Might you consider calling it a "membership fee"? or is this something much more voluntary?

Hi Greg,

Yes, you can Paypal, just go here:

http://www.caudata.org/gifts.shtml

As for a membership fee, if we were to implement that idea, what would members have that non-members wouldn't? I am open to this idea but I don't want to exclude people, nor do I want to obligate them to pay money. Please let me (and indeed us) know what you had in mind.

Incidentally, I just renewed the hosting for this year. I've been assured that the quality of service will be much improved on what it has been recently (it was appalling in February, and for this I'm sorry). If you can't get through to Caudata.org at any time, please email me or use the contact form when the server responds again.

Please don't assume I am aware of a particular incident - I appreciate any notice you can give me
happy.gif

Thank you very much to Gregory Watkins-Colwell for his generous $20 donation!

Thank you to Anonymous in OR, USA for a donation of £20. Again, it's much appreciated!

And thank you to Terry Gampper in NE, USA, for donating £5 to Caudata.org's costs.

A very heartfelt thank you to Rob St. John from Canada for his amazing donation of $150. We're almost up to the level where I would consider paying for pro forum software. Nate and I are also considering the purchase of a chat program for the site, but that's a lot more money.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back