Green poop

Sleepylotls95

Reaction score
Country
United States
My axolotl just had this poop. Has not eaten in 4 weeks, unfortunately now I cannot make it to the vet do to vehicle issues and COVID for ruining everything.. what the heck can I do.... I'm so lost

Attachments

• 20200423_214940.jpg
    20200423_214940.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 881
If the axolotl hasn't eaten in four weeks, I'm not surprised the poop would be a bit strange.

Much more concerning of course is that it hasn't eaten in four weeks. Any idea why? What do you usually feed? What are the water parameters? Does the axolotl show signs of stress?

EDIT: Oops! Just saw your other thread which answers all these questions. I'll head over there!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back