Gustav and Gretchen

C

claire

34361.jpg

Gretchen loves the camera.She being a lil sniffer lotl!
34362.jpg

Gustav looking curious i guess. Maybe i scared him with no make up on!haha! i also thought he had hurt his leg by the way he had it bent but its okies.
34363.jpg

Below view of Gustav. i thought it would look funny and it did!lol.he has a double chin!haha!bless!
34364.jpg
34365.jpg

And......just some VERY cute pics of my dog!!! dunno why im posting them but i just thought everyone would appreciate that cute face when they feel sad and lonely to cheer them up!lol. feel free to save it and put it as the background on your computer!
happy.gif

enjoy the pictures.

(sorry for posting loads of pictures.but there will be more where they came from soon)

i like the darker coloured one. i have a pink/white axie with pink eyes. he about 6". looking to get 1 or 2 more in the near future

you should post some pics in the gallery of your axie.id love an albino axie.if i ever find one im going to get it.then i might try breeding it with my male or female depending on its sex just to see what colour the babies will be! awwww fun times.

hey i will give i a go. got to try and find the cords to hook up the camera. been a while since i played with it. i will email you and let you know when i have posted the pics.

ok...looking forward to it...
happy.gif
.ive got a couple of pics of my larvae...i just need to shrink them down a bit them ill post them...aint very good pics though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back