Gynura aurantiaca-purple passion plant newt safe?

merk199

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
rick
Checking to see if anyone knows if Gynura aurantiaca is newt safe. Got a bunch of clippings that I think would look nice in some of the tanks to break the green but question whether or not its safe. Googling has led me nowhere.

Thanks
Rick

It should be fine in a terrarium, it requires a strong light and moist soil. Most plants are fine in terrariums, as long as they don't pose a risk with thinks like thorns and nettles.

I guess I am going to try them. I have a ton of cuttings. Appreciate the advise.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back