Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday Caudata.org (say it quickly, it works)
Happy Birthday to us!

Yes, we are 8 years old today. Time flies when you're having fun, eh? Here's to 8 more!

Happy Birthday! I look forward to being a part of those next eight years!

Thats great its my b-day to.

Happy Birthday Caudata.org
And.........congradulations JOHN CLAIR, couldn't have been done without you !!!

Happy Birthday Caudata.org.

You have accomplished something impressive, meaningful and educational for amphibian enthusiasts worldwide John. Congratulations.

:love:

Eight years, wow, that's almost two handsvoll! Happy birthday to the proud parents, as well.

-Eva

YAY Happy Birthday to all!

Well done John, this is something to be proud of ;)

Happy Birthday to this great site!

Congratulations! I don't where I'd be without caudata.org. Well done John!

Congrats to John and the mods for all their hard work over these years---it hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated!:proud:

Leanne Dynneson
aka Tadpole

I would like to second.... Or maybe it's nearer fourteenth, those congrats. I know that I have learned a lot since I joined here last March and I'm sure everyone else has too. So if everyone can keep this site going I think we can really elevate the status and awareness of caudates and hopefully we can have less people asking what that 'water lizard' is! Anyway, happy birthday Caudata.org!

AW: Happy 8th Birthday Caudata.org

Hello,

Congratulation to this longevity!!!

Greetings Ingo V.

Happy Late B-Day! This is a really neat site, and as I learn more, I hope to contribute more. :)

You guys are awesome!! Happy Birthday to you, and MANY, MANY MORE!!!!!:D

file.php

Axolotl Birthday cake wishes you another good year!

I want an axolotl birthday cake!!!! :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back