Hello from Idaho, USA

rkwr

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

I am from Idaho, USA. I was born and raised here, don't really plan on moving. Love being out in the country with not too many neighbors. :) I am graciously living at home while I finish up my bachelors in social work, already having one in criminal justice. I am working with the commission for the blind and loving it! I am blessed with parents who gave me the love of animals so they completely share my hobbies, care taking, and love the experience of the newbies I bring in and care for. Besides having my own critters I also am part of our local rehabbers and I specialize in squirrels! I absolutely love caring for these tiny tiny babies until they are well enough and old enough to be released. I am able to release at my location as we are on an acre and live out were it is tons of trees. There is nothing like caring for something so small and fragile and watching it become a hellion hahaha. :tongue:

I share my home with my 4 year old german shepherd, my dads 10 year old shepherd, my mom's 7 year old yorkie, 3 cats, a whole entire backyard of chickens and a few ducks, a 90 gallon cichlid tank, 55 gallon tetra community, 40 gallon goldfish Clyde :) , 2 old man rats who just turned 2 years old, and soon to be 2 axolotls. I have done months and months of research on them, gathered all of my supplies, and finally decided I was ready! They will be arriving once the weather decides to cool down and they can safely make the trip.

This looks like a great community and I am happy to have happened upon it!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back