Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello

Ruggedturf

Reaction score
Hello! I own an axolotl named Aristotle. He is an adopted ex-lab animal, and I got him just a few days ago. My sister goes to a college, and one of the labs was getting rid of their axolotls, so I got permission to get one. Aristotle is weak, but I hope that he will get better with some TLC.​

Attachments

• 20160430_201025419_iOS.jpg
    20160430_201025419_iOS.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 20160430_201037866_iOS.jpg
    20160430_201037866_iOS.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 146

Donna001

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum.:happy:
Aristotle looks lovely and I wish you the best of luck with getting him back to full fitness.
Please keep us updated with lots of pictures. :D

Donna001

Reaction score
You could always set up a thread in the axolotl general discussion area, or the gallery area, and keep us updated that way.

Ruggedturf

Reaction score
Okay, thanks. Just want to make sure I don't post anything in the wrong place. :happy:

Radical1984

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking care of him. I'm sure you'll find all the help you need here and hope you'll be able to give that guy a great life.

jsrymell

Reaction score
Hello! I own an axolotl named Aristotle. He is an adopted ex-lab animal, and I got him just a few days ago. My sister goes to a college, and one of the labs was getting rid of their axolotls, so I got permission to get one. Aristotle is weak, but I hope that he will get better with some TLC.​
I knew a man, called Aristotle
Kept a pet, and axolotl
Coloured green a sort of mottle, fed it from a baby’s bottle,
But the baby’s epiglottal couldn’t cope and made it throttle, poor demented Aristotle was heard to say, “oh dear! Oh what’ll happen to my axolotl with its epiglottal throttle?” Panic stricken Aristotle kicked the creature in the glottal which made the poor creature run into a corner and burst into tears.

Binditheaxolotl

Reaction score
I knew a man, called Aristotle
Kept a pet, and axolotl
Coloured green a sort of mottle, fed it from a baby’s bottle,
But the baby’s epiglottal couldn’t cope and made it throttle, poor demented Aristotle was heard to say, “oh dear! Oh what’ll happen to my axolotl with its epiglottal throttle?” Panic stricken Aristotle kicked the creature in the glottal which made the poor creature run into a corner and burst into tears.
What?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!