Help Please!!

shes doing amazing rn but im treating her fill fungal infection I just saw 2 days ago so she's doing better! she has not even been lethargic wough is good! as for the master test kit i just payed all my bills so im kinda broke rn T-T. thank you for checking!!!!!!
Lol I’m a high schooler who is desperately trying to get a job, because Oaki seems to suck up all my money just like he sucks up all those worms! As for plants, I’m looking to get some more that specialize in eating nitrates. Any good, cheap suggestions?

I know nothing of the plants required for that and would actually love to add those. If anyone suggests any to you, please message me, I would love to pick some up.

And yes, my axolotl has been eating up all my money. My mom's puppy ate my axolotl's pellets last night...so I gotta order more. She has enough worms to last a bit though. I had JUST gotten her to eat her pellets again. She has been refusing to eat them once they sink, so I've been hand feeding them to her and she loves it. Just comes up to the surface, I drop them in, she snatches them.

And I'm "fully" employed but my job took my hazard pay away after I did some time in the hospital because I caught the virus at my work. Lost a lot of money. If you're looking for a slow going job, like one you will have time to ease into, I suggest Target. They were too slow paced for me but the pay was alright till I got my current job. I quickly looked to see if you were in Canada, but you're not. If so, I would have suggested my alma mater, Toys R Us. Mad money, best job ever.

For plants if you have a decent light for plants on an 8 hour cycle - need 6500-6700k
floating plants suck up alot - water lettuce, frogbit, salvinia auriculata
for in tank rhizome plants are great - anubias, java ferns, bolbitis
and rooted - vallisneria, crypts
and loose - hornwort, guppy grass, java moss

Food there are lots of pellet options and starting your own worm farm to help keep costs down.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back