John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
As you may have noticed, we've had a few strange occurrences over the last 24 hours. These problems should be resolved. They are side effects of changing some of our software yesterday. If you spot any other hiccups, drop a message here please.

I don't know if your aware yet or not but I can't access the photo gallery by using the main link. I can however can gain access to it by first clicking on a random thumb and then I can navigate through it that way.

I stayed up all night working on that and other problems. It's now 8am and I need some sleep. All the problems should now be fixed.

My "recent posts" panel on the home page has jumped into a little sidebar rather than being in the center pane....is this a product of the hiccups or something that I can fix in my preferences?

It's deliberate. I wanted the site news to be closer to the top and I wanted the gallery images to be displayed larger. Is this a problem for you? I've received one other complaint about it. For logged in users I may be able to put the recent threads in the middle again but with the gallery still on top. Let me know please.

Happy now?

Is anyone else having problems loading pictures to their albums? I was able to load a few a couple of hours ago then it wouldn't load any and now the button to load pictures isn't even there.

Can you explain in detail what the problem is, Justin.

When I logged on this morning around midnight I was able to upload pictures to my albums but after about an hour it wouldn't load any more pictures. It just acted like it was going to but never did anything. Now when I go to the album to upload a picture I don't even have the button anymore that allows me to upload pictures.

That's because there is now a limit of 50 photos per album. Make a new album. I made this change to lessen the impact on the server of loading a ton of photos at once.

Hoi,
This morning I have been sending a message to the forum,first appeared that i hat to waite till the site administrator? hat to see it before it came on the site.(like in the biginning)And now it,s still not there?
I have been sending a pb to John en also did not get á reaktion!
Is this because something went wrong or just have to wait??
Petro

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back