I need a little advice. I have a 2 1/2 week old tank with an axolotl in it. I have had good water tests till last night when the ammonia has gone to 1.5. I have been doing water changes and feel as if it it cycling. Should I move him to another tank and wait until my original tank cycles? Thank you for any help.