I got some questions

SubZero

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just got a new tiger I have 2 now and am new can people share things its rescued from the monsters of the world who use tap water for it to swim in so I just wanna hear helping looked sick when we got it eyes wouldn't open once we gave it spring water it seemed very happy. Is arrow head water. I just want to know the best things

I know I'm not very good at spelling I just wanna bit of the best things to do what food water subs and other I started 6 or 7 months ago got the new boy today

Thats amazing I get it know its being for good its amazing

No problem, I totally get it!
Food: earthworms are PERFECT, waxworms are great fatty treats (if the tiger is underweight, feed it some waxworms. I would feed it some waxworms anyway, he deserves it.) crickets and mealworms really aren't worth the nutritional value.
Water: ARROWHEAD brand water will work PERFECT or tapwater with de-chlorinator. RO/DI is good but lacks some minerals.
Tank: The tank you have now in your profile is PERFECT. It's a little small for two tigers, but if you don't have the means to upgrade to a twenty or get another 10gal, it works as a temporary solution.

If you have any questions, just ask.

f.y.i. your first post was fine. I miss read it, lol, sorry

Make sure you treat your tap water for chlorine or chloramines. Chlorine, you can just let it sit a couple days. Choramines, you need a chemical to treat it, like "Prime." If you can't let your Chorline water sit, use Prime also.

I use tap water.
I am a monster of the world, I guess.
well depending on your water supplier. (well vs. city)
MY water taste DISGUSTING because of the absurd amount of chlorine, lots of places have ok tapwater such as well water.

They use pure tap so.... bad humans they are

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back