I'm now an official Caudata Donor :]

Linus

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Kaiseric
Couldn't see a reason not to! Thanks to the everyone who has imparted advice on to me, thanks to all the contributors for posting material I lurk through for hours, thanks to the moderators for being active and keeping this place clean. Thanks caudata.org for being there when I cluelessly obtained my first tiger sal, and thanks for providing me with enough information to rear my N. Kaiseri, and everything in between!

I suggest anyone who has taken anything from the site to do the same! Every little bit helps keep this site up and running.

Love,
Eric.

Eric, that's fantastic to hear. Without the contributions of people like you, we couldn't keep this place as awesome as it is. We'd be stuck in the stone-age with lame text-based forums with no pictures, no chat, no frills at all. Or worse, we wouldn't even be here. Thank you for your contribution!

just like to add I agree - this site is marvelous. I used to believe I must be the only weirdo on the planet who went into spasms of bliss over little wet amphibians but I learned so much over this site, made contacts to other herp nerds, got newts, live food, and info and am having a bit o' fun too.

Thanks much!!

I hear ya Molch :p

It's almost therapeutic.

I´ve only ever met one person in real life that shared my passion for caudates, and despite sharing that, we ended up hating each other xD If i didn´t have this site, i´d probably be completely bonkers by now, throwing newts and snakes at children and muttering scientific names while i sway gently back and forth.

I owe you all my sanity xD

HAHAHAHHAHAA!

..HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man that made my morning.

Happy Wednesday folks!

My gf called me to vent about her roommate yesterday, and after a while I caught myself expressing my worry about how i don't think my kaiseri will be mature by breeding season this year. How does she put up with this nonsense? I'm lucky ^_^ She lets me drag her in the woods to hunt down sals too..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back