Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

ISO PAC MAN FROGIN PA

BensBeasts

Reaction score
The frog depot.com, I got mine from him, he is very knowledgeable and great to work with! They are like $10 or $15 but I recommend reptile expos because shipping will be expensive regardless of where you live.

Last edited:

BensBeasts

Reaction score
You could also go to reptile expos, there are a lot in PA including Hamburg Reptile show (thefrogdepot.com is normally there) and also the Battle field expo in Gettysburg. If you do some digging I am sure you could find others also.

Cooksmorrell

Reaction score
You could also go to reptile expos, there are a lot in PA including Hamburg Reptile show (thefrogdepot.com is normally there) and also the Battle field expo in Gettysburg. If you do some digging I am sure you could find others also.
I plan on going to the Hamburg one on the 5th awesome! Any others I should know about? Thank you!!!

BensBeasts

Reaction score
I think the next show is actually on the 4th?
There is a link for the vendor list , I think there is like 6 or 7 frog sellers. Vendor List
But I really recommend him because out of all of the pacman sellers he had the best price and even though I was getting the common form. He actually cared to tell me how to care for the frog. (Also only get animals and tanks at the end so you don’t smoosh the animals or break tanks!)

Cooksmorrell

Reaction score
I think the next show is actually on the 4th?
There is a link for the vendor list , I think there is like 6 or 7 frog sellers. Vendor List
But I really recommend him because out of all of the pacman sellers he had the best price and even though I was getting the common form. He actually cared to tell me how to care for the frog. (Also only get animals and tanks at the end so you don’t smoosh the animals or break tanks!)
Thanks a
Million!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!