Java moss in london?

P

poppyhead

hello ,
i was wondering if anyones know where i can find some java mos in london, unbeleivable as it might seems i have not seeing any, and i do regulary many petstore around london.
also, i was wondering if anyones know of some good plants which i could growth in the platform of my tank, there is no earth, the platform is made of glass, like a tray, which as 1 inches of water and rocks, so ideally, i would need a type of plants who can growth with his roots in water but as is leaves outside the water.
i am also thinking to growth some plants inside the water who would be able to growth off the water, to give extra platform to my newts.
thank in advanced
regards
herve
ps;does anyones know of some others plants who would nicely cover the subtract, like grass?

I dont know about London, but java moss can be ordered online at
www.birstall.co.uk
Devils ivy[Epipremnum aureum] will grow in the water as an emergent plant, with leaves growing out of the water if you can find any.
One plant will give you clippings for lots of set ups, the clippings will grow almost anywhere even rooted in damp moss in damp moss.

MORG

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back