Leaving on a jet plane...

Kribby

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
197
Reaction score
12
Points
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Country
Canada
Display Name
Kim
Well I am sitting in the Toronoto ON airport in Canada and waiting patiently for my flight to Miami and then Brazil. I am excited this time because I will get to see three regions. The rio region, Rio grande do sul, and Campinas.

Last time I was there I found the cutest fish and lizards in the streams abd gardens! I hope tha tmy luck coninues and I might get a chance to see a salamander during my trip. UI will mostlty be attending a conference so I will not get the opportinuty to really look for them though
 
Have a safe flight, and have fun!
 
Enjoy your trip! My family is from Brazil, you'll enjoy campinas and Rio for sure! Never been to Rio grande.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top