London area amphibian associated group

Italicus

European Newt Group
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
89
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Location
London
Country
United Kingdom
My question is: there is something like that in London? Maybe we can create something like that where we can share news relatively this hobby, deal, change of animal, everything happen in London.
What do you think?
 
I have often wondered about arranging some sort of meet up, so I think its a great idea.
Lets see what sort of response your post has and go from there
 
what do you think of a group un facebook maybe?
 
Quite a few of us have hooked up on facebook as a social thing.

If there is serious interest we could start a new group, the one you linked seems to have fizzled out.
It would be good to get some feedback on what anyone would like to do, be it an occasional meet up or so on, I think one forum I visit has a summer picnic for example.
 
I said facebook becouse it is easy to realize a group and probably because almost everyone has an account :angel:

to be onest i don't know exactly the area, but maybe we could organize some evening to pub or go to eat a pizza,
we could organize a photo safari around london looking for newt or other
we could organize a trip to some terraristic fair (there is any of this in london?)
or maybe organize tea and biscuit :happy:

in london we have a zoo and a natural museum (with a jar of s.terrestris in alcohol well showed by the way), maybe there are conference or similar on the topic and go togheter

but this is just a drop in the tank....
 
It's looking to be quite the party ;)
 
little news,
yesterday I saw a frog jumping in the street of ealing, where can her pond be?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top