Mother in law is coming to visit today

suztor

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well sorta mother in law- mom of bf of over 5 years

This should be interesting. I have two tubs of worms (Tubifex & White) in my fridge i can't wait to see what her reaction is going to be. This should be funnn.... :-\

She was always squeemish of me keeping frozen blood worms.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

My grandad seems lenient with me i currently have 4 tanks running, soon to be 6 in the living room, and i have frozen bloodworm blisterpacks in the freezer even have a daphnia culture sat in the garden haha.

Maybe im lucky, its a slight change with all the tanks, before i had 2 mountain bikes and a motorbike in the living room, we even changed an engine on the dining table too!

Well sorta mother in law- mom of bf of over 5 years

This should be interesting. I have two tubs of worms (Tubifex & White) in my fridge i can't wait to see what her reaction is going to be. This should be funnn.... :-\

She was always squeemish of me keeping frozen blood worms.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

At least she will get the choice of 3 different appetizers!!! Way to treat your "mother in law" you rock! ;-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back