Need help w/ aquarium

U

username

im looking for a 'foamarium' the foam aquarium bottoms that provide subterrain tunnels underwater adn are easy to clean, but i cant find any! does anyone know a place to get them! thanks.

Yes, eBay. Are you sure you can use them underwater? Doesn't look that way.

nah they're a neat kind of faom. soaks up water so its a moist environment. excellent for keeping amphibians

are you going to cover it with moss or something so it will look natural?
and cant you just buy the foam at a hardware store or something?
P.S. does anyone have a pic of this foam?

1240.jpg

one of the many types of foamariums, however they went out of business and are pretty hard to get. this is totally foam, no moss or anything, Matt wanted a picture
happy.gif

Is there any water in it and are those plants foam as well and is that a sallie under it, oh and how much do they cost (I WANT ONE NOW! LOL)
oh and i kow this is off topic but how do you get the pictures to be such good quelity do you use a flash or not?

its a fake salamander as are the plants. you just cut the foam and put plants, they can be real if you wish. and yes, you put as much water as you want, you can make that den underwater if you really want it to be. [i didnt take the picture]

oh ok, do you know how much they cost? and is it any good for axys?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back