Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New England Reptile Expo meetup - New Hampshire, USA

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
For details of the event itself, look here. It's in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA on Saturday October 3rd (this coming Saturday).

I'll be attending and would like to meet up with as many Caudata.org members as possible. If you are interested, post here with the time you intend to attend and I will try to synchronise everyone.

RPM

Reaction score
I'm on vacation in China and will not be able to attend. I'll try to make the fall show.
Richard

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed with the response to this.

Kurt

Reaction score
Don't if this counts, but I will be there. And I will be running the New England Herpetological Society's table. Member of Caudata and the Frog Forum can meet there.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll see you there. I'll probably get there around midday (that means noon, Americanos).

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice cosy expo. Missed the Caudata.org crowd though. There were axolotls, tigers, paddletails and Cynops cyanurus (Black Jungle were selling the Cynops).

Kurt

Reaction score
I was disappointed by the small numbers of amphibians. The common ones like White's treefrogs, red-eyed leaf frogs, pac-mans, poison dart frogs, and fire-bellied toads were all there. Not too much different other than that. I did manage to get a barred tiger salamander and a large (hopefully) female blue-webbed flying frog.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!