John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
Congratulations to Johnny Farnen, aka SludgeMunkey, the latest conscript to our moderator army. Soon we will have enough soldiers to take the low countries. Onward to victory!

Congratulations Johnny!
I was wondering when this was going to happen, it was bound to.
I´m sure you´ll make a great job :)

Congrats Johnny, glad to have you as a Mod! Now I get to bug you about more than just newt stuff! :tongue:

Mitch

AW: New Moderator SludgeMunkey

At ease, Newtenant SludgeMunkey! :cool: Welcome to the RCDG (Rapid Caudate Deployment Group).

Happiness is a well-fed newt! :D

Thank you all.

I am not sure I am the "Creepy Salamander Guy" for the job. I shall give it a go though!

Welcome to the Corps, Johnny.;)

I am not sure I am the "Creepy Salamander Guy" for the job.

Hahahahaha... HAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry *wipes tears from eyes*

We could not have made a better choice in asking you to join the corps with us. It'll take you a while to get used to our golden beds and fine beers served by our butlers.

Thank you all.

I am not sure I am the "Creepy Salamander Guy" for the job. I shall give it a go though!

Don´t you worry about that....if they haven´t sacked me yet, you´re safe xDDD

Welcome to the mod panel Johnny. It is a dirty job but tailor made for a 'SludgeMunkey'.

Congratulations, Johnny!

-Eva

Hey, this is very late, but Congrats Johnny! Hope you've eased into the position well!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back