Of moose, newts, and hungry dogs...

I like how politely you asked the moose to leave. And they actually did!
 
Nice, i have a new phrase, "like trying to get a moose out of a yard", and i intend to use it.

For a milisecond at the beginning i thought you had the biggest, loudest airpump in the universe, by the way.

Smashing tanks and smashing moose :)

I like how politely you asked the moose to leave. And they actually did!

I expected nothing less from the Starks in the North and their awesome power over the creatures beyond The Wall.
 
Last edited:
hehe - it's not that we don't like the meese people - but the doggies had to go out and pee and the meese people have been known to stomp doggies with their dinner plate feetz...and they weigh about 1200 pounds :eek:
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top