Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Ok ok ....finally shop photos

P

paris

since the semester is over and ive got some time i started cleaning up the tanks (scraping off algae , cleaning filters and modifying set ups)...and then jenni wanted to drop by to see the shop-so i HAD to clean the floor too!

soo....here are pics of what is at the shop in manitou colorado (i still have some at home too)

new pic of front window with tanks
16545.jpg

looking through the other front window you can see a rack/wall of 5 gallon tanks that house my pachytritons (and a few land forms on the bottom row)-there are 12 tanks total
16546.jpg

when you walk around the pachy wall through the plastic labled 'no entry' then you will look straight back to this
16547.jpg

to the left of this and on the other side of the pachy wall is this (this is also the back side of the front window)-there is also a matching rack to the front window one (it holds 6 15 gallon tanks-and has the pump on top-ill try to get a pic of it later)
16548.jpg

to the right of the pachy wall-facing the outside windows is a table with sick/temp/juv tanks on top and a few permanant set ups under it
16549.jpg

16550.jpg

what isnt here? my popei, 7 of the 9 sirens, and the ensatinas that live in my fridge

P

paris

its not that hard to obtain-you just need no social life (not missing much in this town), alot of bargan hunting/flea marketing skills, some money (not alot but a bit), a little luck and of course you have to sell you soul
evil.gif
to the newt demon
16555.jpg

C

clarence

I've got everything listed except for the space and the racks.

If the amphibia were not enough, I've also possessed by carnivorous flora.

E

edward

Hi Clarance,
I'm organizing my basement into two areas, live animals (newts, other herps and cp) and the rest.
Are you an ICPS member yet?

Ed

J

jennifer

I had the good fortune to be in Manitou, CO last weekend and visited Paris's shop. Here are some photos.

16563.jpg

16564.jpg

16565.jpg

16566.jpg

16567.jpg

A

anthony

Man that is scary Paris.You look like my ex-wife,but with blond hair.
Awesome pics by the way.I have enjoyed all your post and pics since my ne arrival here at caudata.org.

P

paris

actually anthony i am a brunette (look at my eyebrows) i just really really want white hair-and this is as close as i can get....sigh....

....to be truthful the photo on my profile was taken in 92' i still have the mohawk i just wear it down alot....on a lighter note - here is a more recent photo of me (taken 10/31/3 or 31/10/3 however you do your dates)

16573.jpg

P

paris

ok here are some pics of what i missed. first we have the missing rack from the original set of photos
16674.jpg

the most important part of this set up is what is on top of that rack-the pump. its a 1 Hp pump that is supposably maintenance free (closed housing)-sorry its dark/grainy - i keep forgetting i have a flash now
16675.jpg

and attached by tubing to the pump is a network of pvc pipe and valves -some of which i further split with gang valves -its a mess but it works!
16676.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!