- Feb 29, 2020
- Reaction score
- United States
I'm planning on getting a baby Pac-Man frog when this COVID-19 problem starts to calm down (Hopefully before my birthday) and I figured the best time to do my research is when i'm forced to stay locked indoors. After starting my research I've notices that there is a bunch of different and conflicting information or no information and i wanted to ask a few questions so i can get some clarity.
- What is a good temperature for a Pac-Man?
- If my house/room is the ideal temperature do i need a heater still?
- How big of a night-crawler should i feed a baby Pac-Man that's a little bigger than a dime, how often should i feed the Pac-Man?
- Should the repti-calcium be with out without D3?
- Can I use untreated top-soil as a substrate, if not then what?