People required for a little dreaming...

C

chris

hey people.

In a nutshell, i'm soon to be starting my psycology a-level coursework, and what i intend to investigate is whether relationships and pets affect our dream states (thats very in a nutshell btw, theres loads more to it). but since i have to do some preliminary studies to make sure i'm not wasting my time, i thought i'd come and see if i could borrow some of you for a few questions.
if your still here, what i would like is if you can remember your dreams (the more you can remember the better) and they happen to involve in someway or another a pet, and if your really helpfull, fish or axolotls (the concentration is on aquatic animals, but any will do) then can you PM me with any details your willing to give.
i can guarantee that ALL messages will be held in the strictest confidence, NO-ONE but myself will read them, NO reference will be made whatsover to you in any way as these are just preliminary investigations into whether the c/w will actully work or not, and no notes will be taken.
if you do choose to participate, you have the right to tell me as much or as little as you want, and you are able to stop participating at any time if you wish.
since dreams can be very personal, you need not tell me everything if you do not wish to, just the parts that involve pets.
if you are in a relationship of any kind, that would be unbelievably useful to tell me, and how long you have been in that relationship (once again, this is purely if you wish to say or not).

if any of you would wish to give me a hand then it would be much appreciated.

chris

p.s. sorry about this all sounding rushed, i'm at school and really not meant to be on the internet, and thats why my spelling is really bad. any questions can be sent to me, and hopefully i may get a few responses.
once again, this is purely research, all messages will be immediatly deleted after being read, no-one will be told any details, nothing will be written down, the point of this investigation is purely to see if my coursework subject is viable or not. anything you do tell me is strictly secret, and voluntary. nothing has be said if you do not wish to say it.
once again thank you if you can help.

and just so i don't sound rude, and like a complete newbie:
i've been keeping fish for around 7 years now, with a collection of community tropicals, shrimp, crabs, south american oddballs, and recently, a pair of white axys.
I work in my LFS, so i do know quite a bit about fish, and i've been around the boards (mainly reading) for a few weeks now.
I am in year 13 at my school, and after i finish my a-levels, i'm off to an aquatic college to get a degree in aquaculture before heading off to find some work...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back