Pepper the axie (What morph?)

Peach.

Reaction score
Country
United States
What morph do you guys think this girl is? Her name is Pepper and we just got her yesterday (We where gonna get a little guy named skittle but let’s just say there were karens and axolotl thievery involved so we got this girl instead and are absolutely in love with her!)
C2D667A1-EE51-4EAF-A91C-25FD892A0E85.jpeg
29E8E2BA-8773-4A08-974C-3B7C7CA7AF31.jpeg

Probably a wild type.

The thing that drives me nuts about Karens is that while they are right to denounce animal cruelty, very often, they just transfer the animal from one bad situation into another. Hopefully Skittles will be okay.

Pepper looks sweet. Hopefully, he lives long and well, but most importantly, well.💖

seriously! We can only hope Skittle will be treated well by her (however slim the chances let's be honest)

thank you! we hope so to!!

What morph was Skittles?
they were wild but had a really pretty blue tint with darker freckles- he was 10/10 one of the prettiest ones there so our guess is this lady just chose the one that looked the best then threw a fit when they told her he was on hold...

Last edited:
What morph do you guys think this girl is? Her name is Pepper and we just got her yesterday (We where gonna get a little guy named skittle but let’s just say there were karens and axolotl thievery involved so we got this girl instead and are absolutely in love with her!)
View attachment 92235View attachment 92236
Shes a wild type.
Anyways, i am a bit curious to know (if its okag with you), could you tell us the whole argument please? If you dont mind of course :D

Shes a wild type.
Anyways, i am a bit curious to know (if its okag with you), could you tell us the whole argument please? If you dont mind of course :D
ofc I can!!
we put skittle on hold for a week so we could finish cycling his tank (The employees at the specialty fish shop we went to write that the axie is on hold on the tank, so everyone knows they aren't available)
the day before we went in to grab him this lady (In her mid 40s ish was their guess) came in and decided she wanted skittle (even though there were 3 other axies available) when she heard he was on hold she threw a full on fit and essentially bullied the poor teenage employee into giving him to her. they are a really small business and have been really struggling under covid regulations so bad reviews can tank them (pun absolutely intended) so when she threatened to make a bunch of bad reviews the manager caved and gave her the axolotl. We came in the next day and lets just say lots of confusion and chaos ensued (the poor employees felt so bad even though it totally wasn't their fault) and they ended up giving us pepper for 5 dollars so it was a bit of a blessing in disguise- we're just hoping she takes good care of skittle!

ofc I can!!
we put skittle on hold for a week so we could finish cycling his tank (The employees at the specialty fish shop we went to write that the axie is on hold on the tank, so everyone knows they aren't available)
the day before we went in to grab him this lady (In her mid 40s ish was their guess) came in and decided she wanted skittle (even though there were 3 other axies available) when she heard he was on hold she threw a full on fit and essentially bullied the poor teenage employee into giving him to her. they are a really small business and have been really struggling under covid regulations so bad reviews can tank them (pun absolutely intended) so when she threatened to make a bunch of bad reviews the manager caved and gave her the axolotl. We came in the next day and lets just say lots of confusion and chaos ensued (the poor employees felt so bad even though it totally wasn't their fault) and they ended up giving us pepper for 5 dollars so it was a bit of a blessing in disguise- we're just hoping she takes good care of skittle!
Damn...that lady wasn't even rescuing it. You should definitely see if you can eventually track down that lady because she flat out stole your pet.

Hopefully, it'll be an even bigger blessing for you when you get a Skittles back.💙

ofc I can!!
Wow, that woman is manipulative and a bully. I feel so bad for the employees and skittle, i hope that poor baby will be okay :( and also what the woman did kinda feels semi-illegal. Hope skittle will be okay tho :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back