Picture/Avatar Enhancement

wickedzik

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Country
Philippines
Display Name
Pepper ☆
Hello everyone,

I'm offering free service of photo enhancing for the use of your avatars/profile pictures. Make sure the photos are amphibians/snakes/reptiles because I'm doing this for Caudata.org purposes only.

This is open to all Caudata.org members. Feel free to take benefit from it. :happy:

Kindly post the pictures you desire to be enhanced and I'll work on it right away. You may also PM the files to me if you wish to. I'll work on the photos on a first-come, first-served basis.

More power to Caudata.org.
- Pepper
 
Here's a sample that I made yesterday.


BEFORE:
BeforeCaudata.jpg



AFTER:
CynopsOrientalisCaudata.jpg


 
Pepper, what a gracious offer! Your touched-up photo looks very nice. I like the bold use of just one color.

If folks do want to make use of your services, perhaps they can email you the full-sized picture and then you can post thumbnails of before-and-after for the sake of faster loading, rather than posting all the full-size pictures on this thread. Believe it or not, some people live in an antiquated world where dial up reigns supreme (like my parents, where I spent a long, LONG holiday weekend, lol).
 
That's a pretty good idea Kaysie, thanks for sharing a more practical way.

If anyone wishes to make use of this service, it would be my pleasure to help out fellow hobbyists. You can send the full-sized photos to my
Email: wickedzik@yahoo.com

Then I'll just post the before-and-after pictures here once it's done.
 
Another sample.


BEFORE:
before3.jpg


AFTER:
CynopsOrientalis3ORG.jpg


 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top