Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Raising C oriental efts

Canecorsonewt

Reaction score
Hi I would like to see pictures or here about how you successfully raise your C Orientals efts? I have 3 efts I really want to be comfortable. I would like to raise in my living room if possible? I would like to see or hear how you house them. What food you think is the easiest to get them to eat after they morph?

Attachments

• 20160709_194451.jpg
    20160709_194451.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 459
  • 20160707_110909.jpg
    20160707_110909.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 358

Canecorsonewt

Reaction score
Sorry about the last pic it wasn't supposed to be there. That was some water lattice that didn't make the trip to me in the mail.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1