Rehoming 2 Axolotls

isa_szab

Reaction score
Country
United States
I currently have two Axolotls, 1 male and 1 female, that need to be rehomed. I will be moving and am unable to take them with me. I’m located in central IL and am willing to drive short distances, but no shipping.

The male, Amadeus, and female, Ambrose, were both born in April 2021. Amadeus is a lavender melanoid and Ambrose is a Leucistic GFP. They each come with their own separate tanks (29 gallons), tanks stands, cycled filters (Fluval 107), chillers, and decor.

Looking for experienced owners who are willing and able to care for these babies for the rest of their lives. No breeding.

Each Axolotl with full setup is $550.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back